Cymbal, Drum and Hardware refurbishment, repairs, sales and purchasing in Perth, Scotland
I have a soft spot for 60s and 70s drums of all descriptions, 80s and 90s Japanese and Chinese kits and anything a little bit odd. I really enjoy bringing unloved drumkits back to being good solid kits.
Most of the good complete stuff is on Reverb but spare parts, small hardware items and some new items for consignment delivery (mostly UFO cymbals and Carlsbro Electornic Drums) will be in ebay.
Please contact me via email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Hardware, Drums and Cymbal Sales
- Buying drums, hardware and cymbals
- Servicing or Repair of drums, hardware and cymbals
- Advice for purchasing (not just from my stock)
- Sourcing hard to find items.
- I can order in any Code Drum Heads, Vic Firth, Carlsbro, Shaw, Puresound, Fat Cat, UFIP, Cympad, Wambooka or SlapKatz items you want and I have access to the full Yamaha Spare Parts Catalogue. I can order in Heads and fit them but its a service contract I have so I cant post these out.
I can deliver around Perth (I am in the Black Isle and Glasgow at least once a fortnight too) and arrange to meet at a nearby studio to allow you to test out items before buying them. I can accept pretty much any payment method you want, the website is through Reverb so it uses their payment system but just contact me if you want to pay by card, cash, paypal or to trade anything in.
I pride myself in packing items well and use biodegradeable bubble wrap or recycleable/recycled filling and recycled packing tape. I will mostly use new double wall boxes but I will re-use good boxes too.