Cymbal, Drum and Hardware refurbishment, repairs, sales and purchasing in Perth, Scotland
I have a soft spot for 60s and 70s drums of all descriptions, 80s and 90s Japanese and Chinese kits and anything a little bit odd. I enjoy bringing unloved drumkits back to being good solid kits.
Please contact me via email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Hardware, Drums and Cymbal Sales
- Buying drums, hardware and cymbals
- Servicing or Repair of drums, hardware and cymbals
- Advice for purchasing (not just from my stock)
- Sourcing hard to find items.
- I can order in any Vic Firth, Shaw, Puresound, Fat Cat, UFIP, Cympad, Wambooka items you want and I have access to the full Yamaha Spare Parts Catalogue. I can order in Heads and fit them but its a service contract I have so I cant post these out.
I can deliver in the area (I am in the Black Isle and Glasgow at least once a fortnight too) and arrange to meet at a nearby studio to allow you to test out items before buying them. I can accept pretty much any payment method you want, the website is through Reverb so it uses their payment system but just contact me if you want to pay in a different way or to trade anything in. I
I have a background in distribution and take packing your new items quite seriously. I use biodegradeable bubble wrap or recycleable/recycled filling. I will mostly use new double wall boxes but I will re-use good boxes too.